Business Organization and Planning
Provo Business Formation Attorneys
At the law firm of Robinson, Seiler & Anderson, LC, our Provo Attorneys provide a full range of legal services for both startup and existing businesses, including:
- Formation of limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs), S corporations, C corporations and other business entities
- Creation of professional service entities for doctors, dentists, accountants, architects and other professionals
- Representation of nonprofit corporations
- Shareholder and partner relations
- Drafting partnership agreements, buy-sell agreements and other business startup agreements
- Corporate guidance services to maintain your business’s liability shield and tax advantages
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Business succession planning
Our Utah County Attorneys represent entrepreneurs, family-owned and closely held businesses, small to medium-sized businesses, and publicly held corporations in Utah.
Protecting Yourself From Liability
If you are starting a new business or new business venture, choosing the right business entity can help you minimize taxation and protect yourself from liability. If you launch an enterprise under your own name as a sole proprietor, your personal assets could be at risk if the business fails or is sued. If you form an LLC or corporation, only the assets of the business entity would be at risk.
Our attorneys will work closely with your accountants and tax professionals to help you choose the most advantageous form of business organization. If you have multiple commercial ventures, our attorneys can create separate business entities for each venture so you will not lose everything if one of your ventures is sued or fails.
Contact Our Utah Law Firm
To arrange a consultation with our Provo Attorneys, call 801-375-1920 (888-866-3503 toll free).
Serving Provo, Orem, Park City, Heber City, Salt Lake City, Cedar City, American Fork, UT, and surrounding areas.
Our Business Organization and Planning lawyer
Derek T. MarshallAssociate
Business Law Services
“The office of Empire Land Title has used the firm of Robinson, Seiler & Anderson for no less than 30 years. We have no reservations as to their legal representatives.”